Applicants are invited to apply for the first round of the Truepic social impact grant program which is designed to help organizations working to positively impact their community or the world.
In this program, Truepic’s offers its flagship Vision platform to capture better, higher trust, and verified images to allow for improved decision-making and accelerated operations. This technology can be used in a range of use cases from expanding access to financial services, international development, community engagement, documentation/evidence, media and much more. All are welcome to apply.
Selected organizations will receive pro-bono development, use, support, and training of Truepic Vision’s premium platform. This platform will allow any organization the ability to request, solicit, and crowdsource verified images and videos from anyone with a Smartphone. The grant also includes a dedicated web platform, unlimited users, a customizable application on Android and iOS, report generation, and the ability to integrate using our API. The grant is up to one year but can be renewed by demonstrating that the Vision platform has successfully improved your work and positively impacted society.
The program is opened to any organization (including for-profit) that demonstrates the following:
- An established program or effort to positively impact society on a local, national, or global scale.
- An articulation of how Truepic’s technology can accelerate and improve your existing work to positively impact society.
- A well thought out and a clear idea of how you will deploy Truepic’s technology into existing operations.
For more information, visit Truepic Social Impact Grant Program.
- Emergency Fund To Help NPOs During COVID-19 crisis - April 1, 2020
- SACAP Sets Students And Educators Up ForContinued Education - March 31, 2020
- Corporate Social Responsibility Portfolio Manager – Volunteerism - March 30, 2020