Requisition no & Talent Acquisition Contact
102925 – Mandlakazi Gumede
Marketing, Communication and Research
Manage Self: Professional
To implement the Corporate Social Responsibility mandate of Nedbank.
- Comply with Corporate Social Responsibility mandate by selecting initiatives that align to Nedbank’s objectives.
- Deliver sustainable projects by managing the project funding cycle.
- Meet spending requirements by controlling operational expenses and project budgets.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Manage risk by complying with Corporate Social Responsibility policies and procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain an internal administration system by capturing; updating and managing project information.
- Identify areas of improvement by reviewing Corporate Social Responsibility policies; procedures; guidelines and trends.
- Provide feedback on initiatives by compiling and submitting reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth execution of initiatives by co-ordinating and implementing activities.
- Maximise the impact of the partnerships by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Meet needs and achieve strategic objectives by identifying; building and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Build networks by participating in relevant forums to align with Group strategy.
- Ensure positive stakeholder experience and enhance the Nedbank brand by being client centric
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced programmes and processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendation
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Post Grad in Development Studies or CSI
Type of Exposure
- Developing ways to minimize risks
- Managing conflict situations
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Brainstorming ways of improving a product or situation
- Interacting with diverse people
- Analysing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Communicating complex information orally and in writing
- Identifying trends and evaluating opportunities
- Providing professional advice/opinion
- Using different approaches in new work situations
Minimum Experience Level
3-5 years in Social Development, Education or Economic Development related fields
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Cluster specific operations
- Communication Strategies
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Industry trends
- Principles of financial management
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Research methodology
- Decision-making process
- Building Partnerships
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Planning and Organizing
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Latest posts by Admin (see all)