If you have worked in the publication and digital space – than this could be your opportunity to grow in CSI. If you enjoy hunting for new business and the thrill of the WIN, along with building relationships with existing and future clients, then you’re who we’re looking for to join our sales team! With uncapped earning potential, the Sales Executive will be part of our dynamic organisation, responsible for developing new business opportunities. You will qualify leads, identify decision-makers, determine client needs, present and demonstrate our solutions, meet objections.
- Minimum of two years of sales experience in a target driven environment.
- Grade 12/matric (required).
- Has a degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or similar (preferred).
- Extensive experience in selling Ad Space Magazine, Digital Advertising, Podcast, Social Media, and related services (highly recommended).
- Candidates must have their own reliable car and drivers licence.
- Be well presented and well-spoken.
- Fully fluent in English
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Must have a minimum of 3 contactable references (We WILL follow-up!).
- Proof of previous sales records wins.
- Proficient with CRM applications (preferred).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player, but able to work independently from home.
- We require for you to have an exceptionally reliable Internet connection (i.e. LTE, Fixed LTE, LTE-A or Fibre).
- Excellent telephonic manner.
- Must have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload.
- Must be comfortable with tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible for ad-hoc duties when required, which might include, but not limited to copywriting, proposal writing, social media assistance, etc.
- Must respond to all email requests within the agreed time.
- Must be neat, tidy, punctual, and courteous.
- Working hours: Must be available from 9 am to 5 pm, Mon to Fri – therefore standard office hours.
- Cold calls to potential clients and lead generation will be your responsibility.
- The candidate would mainly work from home office to make introductions and follow-up calls to potential clients.
- Prospect new and existing customers. Make 15 to 20 calls per day (preferred).
- Visit and/or Zoom/WebEx/Skype/Microsoft Teams
- Weekly and monthly reporting of all activities.
- Building and managing relationships with clients.
- Must be a closer.
- A commission structure of 10 – 12.5% on a sliding scale. This will be based on certain terms & conditions.
- A 3 month probation period. If agreed targets are not met within the first 3 months, the contract WILL be terminated.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be honest and hard-working.
- Integrity and confidentiality are a necessity.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and take their responsibilities seriously.
- Must want a position where their individual contribution makes an impact on the company.
- Must have an ability to deal with difficult clients/situations in a patient, professional manner.
- Be passionate about the online space and the CSI sector.
- Be highly self-motivated and result-driven.
- Have a professional outlook.
- Be a fast learner.
- Demonstrate real ambition.
Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 21 days of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Job Types: Commission, Freelance
Salary: Commission Based
- sales in a target driven environment: 2 years (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Yes, always